America has unprecedented things to be grateful for this Thanksgiving
- Stock markets have never been this high
- Six trillion dollars added to economy since Nov 2016
- Consumer sentiment highest in about 17 years
- Lowest unemployment rate in about 17 years (unemployed are those who want jobs, but cannot find)
- Lowest jobless claims in about 44 years
- 1.5 million fewer people on food stamps
- The biggest of them all: America dodged a bullet on Jan 20 – a woman who's been a disgrace to America, a woman the world considers an international criminal.