Mike Dalton's invitation



I recently received an invitation from innovation expert Mike Dalton. Since the late 90s, I've received invitations ... to write ... to speak ... for media and other interviews. But, this one from Mike was different. Mike had just finished writing his book Simplifying Innovation and he wanted me to review it.

Mike's book is a business novel. If you have read Who killed Change in your organization?, you know I don't seem to enjoy reading fiction anymore. Mike wanted me to focus primarily on Part V that covers the Theory of Constraints, based on which the book describes an innovation approach. Turns out, the chapters in Part V do not have the story! I finished the review and I'm thankful to Mike for the opportunity.

The book has been published and you'll find it here: http://www.simplifyinginnovation.com/.