Tom Peters: who comes close?


Many of my actions -- and perhaps yours -- have been translations of the voice of Tom Peters. I haven't seen or heard of anyone in history with the Tom kind of passion to push people toward excellence. Isn't excellence the best goal anyone could pursue in life or business?

I've read Tom's books, with The Circle of Innovation being a favorite. And I've been looking up his blog every single business day. With Tom deciding to drastically slow down (to focus on his health), I'm wondering where further inspiration might come from.

Seth Godin comes to mind. Seth is inspiring too. Today I put his blog in my Favorites Bar.

It might not be fair to compare Seth and Tom. Seth is a marketing guru, while Tom is more of a generalist distinctly driven by excellence.
 
In Re-imagine, Tom has talked about his different personas ... "Maryland Tom" ... "California Tom" ... Right now, he's perhaps changing into another new persona. So, thousands including you and me would be trusting that he'd continue to share and inspire the world.

In the meantime, who do you think comes close to Tom?